Sunday, June 07, 2009

New Life after Sydney..

After my studied in Australia, we moved back to NJ after 4 years!

This time things didnt looks so good as before.

First he quit his job and as News said the jobless rate is going higher and higher, sometimes I just think maybe news is just bluffing, because I watched other channel they interviewed some crab famers, and they said they have job but most americans doesnt want to do it, because of the job is long hours, and boring, also u have to smell crabs all day long, so I think there is no job, but depends on what you want or not, Job is in everywhere, but if you work hard, you will get one!

I went back to ESL class again, and same school but different teachers and classmates, from 10 am to 3pm, and an hour lunch time. In the class, I am kinda 2nd or 3rd oldest in class, some of them are pretty young, but the most important is we get along very well, maybe because of we are all from asia and have similar culture or background!

I think thats just recently what happened in my life, I hope i could write more but it's almost my check out time, so I have to pack and check out!

I am in Chestertown, Maryland!

No comments: