Monday, January 02, 2006

The pain

I dont know how to say this, since last october my trip to Taiwan,everthing seems so different for now.

I havent talk to my Mom for 2 months, and I am not sure if i called what should we talk about

My Sister and in law seem like dont want to invole to this war between Mom and me.

This is 2nd night I am still thinking how to slove this problem.

Johnny told me "I am free" after I told my Mom the truth, but I am not surethats true or not. The only thing i knew is my mom got hurt very much this time . If she got hurt 1000 damag points, then I think i got double or more than that, if she is still rejecting her son!

2 comments:

Stevious said...

It took my mom almost two years to come around after she found out. If you feel uncomfortable calling, write her a letter and let her know how you're feeling...

Song2 said...

We have very different situation,.Unlike us,u both have jobs but we dont. I am not sure she got mad at me because my partner or I dont have job...
My sister gave me an idea, but we have to be long distance love again...He doesnt want to do it.

It just pain on the "ass".

Thank u for the idea!